Welcome to the Vironova Learning Center
In our learning center we’ve collected some of our latest information and know how in the form of data sheets, technical papers and videos. We hope you’ll find what you’re looking for. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you want to know more.
- MiniTEM™ - an overview and introduction
MiniTEM offers an in-house solution that enables non-experts in electron microscopy to rapidly obtain meaningful nanoparticle characterization data.
- MiniTEM™ data sheet
- Automated integrity analys of AAV and Adenovirus-071118
- Automated purity analysis of Adenovirus samples
A metric for sample purity based on the ratio of the total area of debris to that of intact Adenovirus particles is presented in this study.
- A comparative study of MiniTEM™ versus DLS and NTA
A comparative study of MiniTEM versus DLS Zetasizer Nano and NTA NanoSight NS300 performance when analyzing < 50 nm particles.
- Liposome characterisation for drug delivery applications
Objective characterization of liposomal drug delivery platforms: Using cryoTEM and designated image analysis software
- Vironova Publication List May 2018
- Detection of hemagglutinin spikes on influenza VLPs using automated MiniTEM™ analysis