Vironova finalists in Smart Industry company competition 2021
We are today happy to announce that we are one of six Swedish companies selected as finalists in the 2021 Smart Industry company competition. A yearly competition instituted by Siemens, Teknikföretagen, and the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences (IVA - Kungliga Vetenskaps Akademin).
Vironova selected 1 of 6 finalists in Smart Industri 2021
We are humble and honored that we are one of six Swedish companies selected as finalists in the 2021 Smart Industry company competition. A competition which has been held annually since 2016 and was instituted by Siemens, Teknikföretagen, and Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences (IVA - Kungliga Vetenskaps Akademin).
The purpose of the Smart Industri business competition is to stimulate small and medium-sized companies' digital transformation initiatives by highlighting good examples that can show the way forward.
This finalists (2021) represent widely different industries and business areas, but have all done smart digital transformation efforts and journeys as a common denominator. The competition draws attention to, and rewards companies that take advantage of the possibilities of digitalization in a smart and innovative way with clear business results.
The finalist companies 2021:
- Johan Weigelt, IVA, Chairman of the Jury and vice Vd at IVA
- Torbjörn Holmström, Senior Advisor to the CEO Volvo Group
- Björn Langbeck, Industrial expert at Tillväxtverket
- Sara Mazur, Chariman of the Board at WASP (Wallenberg Autonomous Systems and Software Program)
- Hans Olofsson, Senior Advisor Global Industrial Development at Scania.
- Mikael Rudin, Digital Strategy and Architecture at ABB
- Mikael Leksell, CEO at Siemens Sweden and Nordics.
- Klas Wåhlberg, CEO at Teknikföretagen
- Robin Teigland, Professor Management of Digitalization at Chalmers
- Åsa Zetterberg, förbundsdirektör (Director) TechSverige
We are looking forward to February 24th 2022 when the winner and any honorary mentions for the Smart Industri 20021 are presented.