Vironova is looking for a Lead UX Designer
We are looking for a talented UX designer who can take our products to the next level when it comes to smooth, natural workflows packaged in appealing user interfaces.
What we would like from you
Desired Skills and Experience
- You are an accomplished design thinker, experienced in solving complex problems in a multidisciplinary environment.
- You have superb information design skills. You are good at creating annotated wireframes and mockups, and are considerate of how different users need similar yet different experiences
- You have a passion for clean and elegant design
- You like to work with engineers and marketers so you can ask the hard questions, synthesize the answers, and produce great concepts
- You understand good interface and interaction design principles and have an opinion about what kind of process you think UX people should use
- You have solid knowledge of modern design tools
- You can communicate clearly regarding your designs and can advocate for your opinions
- You love working in a cross-functional environment, enhancing your design skills, and believe that design is the most important aspect of any product
You understand users, products and business
- You enjoy unraveling complex systems, processes, and relationships between people and products
- You can translate strategy, business requirements, research findings, and usability best practices into high quality, customer-centric, and customer-validated design that supports and reinforces product vision, brand, and business objectives
- You can balance user experience, business needs, technical feasibility, and time-to-market to determine best product design
- You have at least 3-8 years of relevant experience
What we offer
A job where you will have the opportunity to take lead in all UX aspects of our products. You will have good development opportunities in a growing company. We also offer compensations and benefits according to the current market standard, nice colleagues from varying backgrounds and with vastly different skillsets. We are located in newly renovated facilities in Vasastan. Vironova wants to take advantage of the qualities that an equal opportunity employer provides to the business and thus welcomes applicants with different backgrounds and experience in our recruitment.
For questions regarding Vironova, please contact COO Maria Homman, firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding the vacant position please contact the executive in charge, Anders Rillbert, mail: email@example.com
We only accept applications through email so if you are interested, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We handle the applications ongoing why we ask you to send your resume as soon as possible.